DISCOVER WHY TASTE IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY
Distillery tours at Greenbar Distillery let you learn about craft distilling in a fun environment. See our copper stills, pose with our infusion tanks, and enjoy getting to know our giant whiskey barrels. On a Greenbar Distillery tour you’ll learn why everything we produce is organic, how we pack our spirits with flavor from real ingredients, and why our urban setting is the perfect place to make first-rate liquor.
Distillery tours are available on Saturdays at our Los Angeles distillery, just off the 10 freeway. Expect your tour to take about an hour with time for plenty of questions and up to six sample tastes of our organic spirits.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- A fun and friendly distillery tour from our expert Tasting Team giving you information about fermentation, infusion and distilling
- A guided walk through our working distillery so you can get close to our distilling equipment and discover what 6,000 gallons of whiskey really looks like
- Up to 1.5 ounces of our organic spirits, either as straight tastings from our full of spirits, or via seasonally-rotating cocktails. Make a second (and third) visit to try them all!
DISTILLERY TOUR DETAILS:
- Distillery tour price: $15.00
- Distillery tour times: Fridays 5-9PM, Saturdays 1-9PM, Sundays 1-6PM, subject to availability. See our full schedule here.
- Please plan to arrive 10 minutes early.
- Location: Greenbar Distillery, 2459 E 8th St, Los Angeles, California, 90021
- Parking: Free parking lot and street parking is available
- As this is an event with alcohol, we encourage ride sharing and responsible driving
- Age: Must be 21+. Please bring ID
- Duration: Distillery tours last around 60 minutes. Please plan to arrive 5 minutes early