INTRODUCING CITY BRIGHT GIN
THE SPIRIT THAT CAPTURES LA’s FOOD CULTURE
Taste the flavors of Los Angeles — from the aromatic herbs of East and South Asia to the floral & earthy flavors of Mexico and the Middle East. This is how Angelenos eat. CITY Bright gin brings these bold, warm flavors to the world. Notes of juniper, citrus & pepper deliver complexity and add life to gin cocktails like a Negroni or Rickey.
Enjoy the flavors of our city’s vibrant immigrant foods made into a distinctive gin.
VIBRANT INGREDIENTS FROM LA’S FOOD CULTURE
- Cassia and Sichuan peppercorn served in regional Chinese restaurants
- Cardamom, coriander, black cumin and fennel, from Indian and Pakistani dishes
- Aromatic herbs like lemongrass, kaffir lime and lemon balm, key ingredients for Thai restaurants
- Ancho chiles and limes, that give heat, smoke and citrus to Mexican salsas and guisados
- Lemon, peppermint and spearmint, which brighten Armenian and Middle Eastern favorites
- Basil and star anise, the heartbeat of pho soups in Vietnamese restaurants
- Juniper, California bay laurel, angelica, cubeb, grapefruit and pink peppercorn which grow abundantly in California